Crayons to Perfume! 7pm Eastern, 4 Pacific on WFMU's Rock'n'Soul Ichiban every Wednesday.


Here are the latest shows from 2017! but don't forget to check out the past shows! links to those pages are to your right.

The year kicks of with 5 shows in a series called Decca Darlings - the girls of Decca Records 1960-1969!

Show 121 Decca Darlings part 1 featuring the British Beat Birds of Decca Records - Maryanne Faithful, the Antoinettes, Lady Lee, Lulu, The Beat Chicks and so many more well known and lesser know ladies!

Show 122 Decca Darlings 2 - UK & European Girl Groups - The Caravelles, The Flirtations (I know, they are from the US but got their fame overseas!), Vernons Girls, more Orchids....

Show 123 Decca Darlings International Girls - yep, all around the world Decca was a leader in signing girl groups and female artists and this show is filled with beat, schlager, pop and fun tunes from spirited sweeties!

Show 124 Decca Darlings 4 - Goldie & The Gingerbreads - their Decca years - plus before and beyond!

I also co-host the Whig Out! with Richard Whig, it's an hour of 60's-now garage and psych on Sundays at 8pm, also on Rock'n'Soul Ichiban - the archive page for the Whig Out, is here!


Check out my interview on the Cha Cha Charming! blog


JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE



follow me on twitter!

6 comments:

  1. Purr-fect Pussycats can be found here:

    http://crayonsgirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I love your shows and intend to listen to all of them. However, the link to show 4 is wrong; you get show 6. Can you fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rob:
    Thank-you! I'm so glad you enjoy listening.
    I will try and fix the link for you this weekend. If anyone finds links get out of place, can you please leave me a comment and I will try and fix them.
    Thanks,
    Glynis

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a link to show #19?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefuy we're all up to date now! Sometimes I accidentally remove links when I'm editing the blog, so I appreciate everyone letting me know when somethings not quite right!!

    ReplyDelete